Summer 2011 Events
Raising H.O.P.E. and The MaMa Africa Program Present...
Feeding the Soul; A Taste of African, Caribbean, & Southern Cuisine Charity Food Festival
Feeding the Soul~A Taste of Africa, Caribbean, and Southern Cuisine Charity Food Festival took place on June 25, 2011. People throughout the tri-state area were in attendance and given a chance to explore the cuisine of the African Diaspora and New York City to raise funds to support two organizations providing services to mothers and children in Africa and the United States. Feeding the Soul featured elite New York City restaurants serving Haitian, South African, Ethiopian, Senegalese, Jamaican , Soul Food, Ghanaian, Moroccan, and Nigerian cuisine.
Raising HOPE thanks all those who contributed to the success of this event!
Benefactors of Feeding the Soul Charity Food Festival:
- Raising H.O.P.E.
- The MaMa Africa Program
- To learn more about The MaMa Africa Prgroam visit:
- Christmas in October 2013 & Kor Foundation information
- Holiday Essentials Drive Benefiting Children in Nigeria & Ghana
- Raising HOPE Co-Sponsors Life Without Barriers!
- Fall 2012 Events
- Fall 2011 Events
- Summer 2011 Events
- Raising H.O.P.E. Supports Step It Up Africa with a shoe drive initiative!